Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jedi mind power against fast food

I have not been sleeping lately, mostly due to stress. And I have noticed that fast food has seemed much more appealing that it normally does. I mean I always love gooey fatty goodness and french fries. But recently the yearning for fast food as I drive by the restaurants is so strong. I haven't actually given in and gotten anything, but it is so tempting.

I have come to the conclusion that the tireder (real word?) I am the more I really want that comfort food offered at fast food places. Interesting observation and not something I think I would have notice if I wasn't so aware of my eating and cravings.

So, the moral is....get your sleep and the fast food has no control over you!

0 comments:

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino