Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gah!

So core this weekend has been a little tough. The Eugene Celebration is going on and there were elephant ears and beer and beer...I am not so good when temptation is thrown in my face. Although I only had one beer tonight and the elephant ear was last night, which I split with Mike and Beth and Amber, that's good right?

Today was slightly stressful and I found myself thinking about food. First Jackie got lost and I was worried he would get hit by a car and then discovered he had been picked up by Animal Regulation. He went to Doggie Jail. I was very relieved to find out that he was safe but then I worried that they wouldn't give him back to me. Fortunately it all worked out and he is safe and pretty content with himself...he thinks he had a quite the adventure today, little shithead!

Then at the Eugene Celebration I ran into the the blond troll. I dislike her so much. As I was driving home from the Celebration I found myself thinking about which fast food places I would be able to get through the drive thru and eat all the food before I made it home and no one would even know. I was not hungry and didn't even really want any food, I just wanted the comfort of eating something gooey and fatty and warm.

While I have not stuck with core very well this weekend, I am proud to say that I did NOT stop at any fast food place and now instead of going back out and getting something unhealthy I am writing this blog. Sadly, the main reason I didn't buy any fast food...I only had my discover card and most places don't accept discover. I guess that is a blessing in disguise.

0 comments:

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino