Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

*Grey's Anatomy always makes me cry. ALWAYS.

*I love watching my dog's pure enjoyment when we go on our daily walks.

*Sometimes even when you aren't alone you can still be lonely.

*I want to snuggle/cuddle right now and Jackie is snuggled up to my side :)

*Rejection hurts

*I love that when I make spaghetti it lasts me a few days. I really like spaghetti

*It makes my eye twitch when people spell ridiculous as rEdiculous.

*I am super excited about going to New York for a week in November. I am going to try and go see Wicked and that has me WICKED excited!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does Grey's Anatomy always do that? Your week in New York has me dreaming! That would be amazing. Very exciting.

Living Dees Life said...

i know! i was bawling myself when little grey was with the 15 y/o burn victim... oh i was in so many tears!!!

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Grey's always gets me too....so does Private Practice! :)

I love spaghetti, too. Especially when I can eat leftover spaghetti COLD. YUM.

Ali said...

Ugh, HATE stupid typos!

And NYC? Lucky lady! That's where I'm from. If you go see Wicked, you must tell all! I haven't seen it. :(

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino