Friday, February 5, 2010

Did you get your ticket to the gun show?

OMG!

I am sitting here minding my own business when a commercial comes on the TV.  Now I have been known to be infatuated with infomercials and I always want to see if it REALLY works the way they say it does on TV.  The “As seen on TV” aisle at Bed, Bath & Beyond can keep me enthralled for hours at a time.

But this commercial? Not okay, ever!

Seriously! It looks like they are all working their arm muscles for a specific purpose, wink, wink.  And the way they hold the “shake weight” makes me think they are all going to get an eyeful of some spooge any second.

You know the boyfriends/husbands/lovers of those women must be really happy their lady friends have picked up the shake weight. Pssh, they all must give amazing hand jobs!

Ah, I think I hear my boyfriend calling…

8 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Wow. I have nothing. But wow.

Alyssa said...

oh good gosh.

Lin said...

ha ha, you're so funny!

Millie-jane said...

I like it. But maybe its cause I have flabby arms. Hmmm...

B said...

i saw that and literally had no words.

Writing Without Periods! said...

Uh, uh, uh...okay, I have to go recoup.
Mary

Becky said...

LOL!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog and will be coming back to read more. :)

Meghan said...

that video is... absolutely amazing. 100%.

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino