Monday, December 21, 2009

Santas crawl

The Santa Pub Crawl was quite the hit! I had a great time, drank too much, and bragged repeatedly about my homemade dress.

I mean, if you make a dress and people tell you how much they like it throughout the night, then you have every right to brag your little heart out!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week leading up to Christmas and all your presents are bought and wrapped and your family get togethers are filled with laughter and not too much yelling.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Sounds like soooo much fun! I am uber impressed with your dress!

Unknown said...

You made a dress...WoW...i'd definitely compliment you too. I can't sew :)- Lol

Lin said...

Sounds like you had a great time & you look so cute in your dress & santa hat!

Sara Strand said...

FUN!!! :) The dress looks fantastic, too!

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino