Monday, December 7, 2009

To blog or not to blog...

Do you ever have something you are struggling with? Trying to figure out what to do? There are thoughts chasing each other around in your head and you can't grasp one before the next one is there, shoving it's way into your brain. And you just know that blogging about it would really help and getting comments from readers might help you see the light. It just might point you in the right direction and help you actually make a decision.

But you don't blog about it?

Because you know some of the people who actually read your blog. They are real life people who are your friends or family or partner (not that you all aren't "real people" too). And your intention in blogging is not to hurt anyone's feelings. You just want to work through whatever it is you are struggling with.

I am feeling confused about somethings in my life right now and I just want to let it all out. But I can't. Because I know who reads my blog and I love them and wouldn't want to hurt them just so I could work through my "issues".

Please send good juju my way and hopefully everything will just work itself out!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Yes, yes, yes! I was going to say something about this today if I ever get a post up. I love that my friends and family read because I like having their support, but at the same time it totally boxes you in... SO many things I would write about if things were different.

Lin said...

I'm totally sending good vibes your way. I hope everything works out!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Sending you good vibes lady, I hope all is well.

I blog about everything and wish I was more anonymous. It's so tricky!

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino