Sunday, June 28, 2009

Butt Dialing ruins all the fun!

My Weekend:

*woke up as Mike was leaving for the day and night

*took a shower (serious accomplishment, I know)

*got dressed

*headed over to my parents' house so I could take them to the airport (they are going to Sitka Alaska for a friend's impromptu wedding), but stopped at Starbucks on the way...hello, I NEEDED my coffee

*after dropping my parents off I went and did some retail therapy
-I bought a bike helmet so my brain stays safe in my skull. And discovered that I have a small head and needed to purchase a YOUTH helmet because the adult helmet was waaaay too loose. Awesomeness-not
-I hit up Old Navy because they were having a great sale, got a couple tank tops and sweatshirt thingy
-I went to Macy's and got some fun new Mac eye make-up, woo hoo and while I was there I figured I should see about getting a new beige bra (my all time favorite beige bra that I wore under all my white tops, broke :(, the underwire snapped in half the other day and it is not fun to have underwire pinching and jabbing you in the boob) so I found a new bra I liked.

*After that excitement I came home and hung out with the boys, Shadow and Jackie, then I decided to experiment with my new eye shadow.

*Later I got dressed for the girls night, I did my new eye make-up, put on a black tank and headed out. Black was the color of the night apparently.

*Celebrated Andrea's 32nd birthday with booze, good food, and cake. The talk revolved around queefing, being crafty in attempts to have sex after children, pooping with children, constipation while pregnant, pooping after giving birth to children and some of our desire to NEVER have children after these talks. I know classy right. It was super fabulous, it's okay to be jealous.

*Oh yeah and I forgot my ID so I had to use my passport to prove I was of legal drinking age. Super awesome! Yeah, I am not positive why my passport was in my purse either, but hey it's good to be prepared in case you have to leave the country in a hurry.

*We had all decided to head out to the Rocking Rodeo or as I affectionately call it...The Hodeo. But in the course of that discussion Andrea butt dialed her husband who heard the whole conversation about going out dancing and drinking at the Hodeo. He called her back and was all angry because she had said we were all just going out to dinner and nothing about dancing. Complete buzz kill.

*Headed home and read my book for awhile, then super tired headed to bed. I opted not to remove my eye make-up or any of my make up as it was almost 2am when I was climbing into bed, not ever a good idea or good for my face.

*This morning at 5:45 am my dogs spotted a squirrel outside on the fence, little fucker!, and they went completely ape shit trying to get him. Even though they were inside and he was outside. It scared the crap out of me! I then had to go around and close all the curtains and blinds on the french doors so they could no longer see outside.

*Since I was up I decided to pee, I am a morning pee-er and would have been up in an hour to pee anyway. As I walked into the bathroom, I glanced in the mirror and it looked like someone had punched me in both eyes. It wasn't pretty. So then I decided to wash my face.

*When my face was clean and moisturized I crawled back into bed and promptly fell back asleep.

*It is now about 1:30, I have been up for about 4 hours yet I remain in my pajamas. Mike is not home yet but should be in about 1.5 hours. I will make sure I am dressed by then.

*Until then I am simply enjoying my lazy Sunday afternoon and tonight I will be enjoying a new episode of True Blood.

I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did. And it's a short work week since I have Friday off in honor of the 4th!

9 comments:

Alicia said...

you had a crazy weekend girl! we had a great weekend, but mild in comparison...i love how you included your facial wash routine!!

Anonymous said...

Your weekend sounds like a blast! Love the dinner conversation! Girl talk is the best, who cares what anyone thinks or says. Happy weekend to you!

Living Dees Life said...

i'm living through you at this moment, my weekend was nothing but disapointment... altho i did beat my fiance at monopoly :) lol so i guess that makes the tv busted worth it haha

Miss Rosa said...

Seriously, why would that husband be mad if there was dancing anyway? Sounds a bit controlling? But whatever I guess I don't know the whole story there. I wish I could have come dancing at the Hodeo!

Anonymous said...

Old Navy and Target are my FAVORITE stores.

BTW...if you don't want to poopie on the delivery table...have a C-section. Worked for me. :-0

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Sounds like fun!

And your parents are seriously in Sitka, Alaska?!?! That's the setting for the movie The Proposal! Beautiful!

Gabby said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, lady! Come to CA and have cocktails with Liz and I, k? K.

headbitingprincess said...

LMAO .. oh those poor boys are just jealous becuz they dont understand girl talk .. HODEO away !!!!

Lady Jane said...

Love a good night out with my girls!! Sounds like you had a blast...don't ya love the rocky look! scary...

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino