Friday, January 22, 2010

Everyone who is anyone is doing it

My Friday evening:

First of all, I JUST realized it was 9pm. Wow. I am the uncoolest person on the planet!

I am sitting on my couch in my snuggie (don't hate) with my dog snuggled at my side and my cat perched behind my head.

I am freshly showered and in sweatpants and a t-shirt, with my feet in the awesomest slippers ever. They are from Old Navy, and seriously they are my favorite slippers ever!

I am full from my yummy crock pot dinner. Thanks Cathy it was delicious. You should go vote for her!

I have discovered the amazingness that is Super Mario Bros for the Wii. I finally had to stop playing because my thumb was getting sore and I think I might have slightly traumatized my dog from yelling FUCK at the tv whenever I died.

I just watched Ricky Gervais comedy special on HBO and almost peed my pants laughing. He is hilarious. I get his humor. We would be best friends I just know it.

And now I am watching Hope for Haiti. And apparently Madonna has had a little work done her face...
***more importantly, go to hopforhaitinow.org and please help!*** Every story makes my heart ache more.

Ah, the glamorous life of me :)

I am so happy it is the weekend! I hope all your nights are as exciting as mine and your weekend is simply fabulous.

6 comments:

Lin said...

Sounds like your weekend is off to a good start.

Seems like you & I had the same type of lazy day. I did nothing but lay around, watch tv, blog, & do laundry (yuck). I just watched Ricky Gervais' special the other day & I thought he was hilarious. The hubs made me sit through it & I'm glad he did.

Millie-jane said...

I have had many a night of just sitting and enjoying my alone time. I would rather have a plain simple alone friday night than a busy weekend. My week was busy enough.

Weekends are for peaceful times. :)

Alyssa said...

I am on the couch in a snuggie at the moment too. They are cool, no matter what anyone says :)

Cathy said...

aww thank you :-)

Madonna just needs to stop... stop having surgery, stop working out so much...

We're being totally lame tonight too. He's playing xbox and I'm reading smutty Stargate Atlantis fanfic.

Marinka said...

I'm here from your anti-Jessica Simpson rant on Scary Mommy. Your evening sounds fantastic. Of course, we're that much closer to Monday morning now, so enjoy!

Sara Strand said...

I loved Madonna. Now she scares me. Like a lot. It just doesn't look normal at all. Ew.

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino