Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday What-Nots

I have actually been really productive at work this week...strange

I am happy that my shows are all coming back, I have missed them. Except Glee won't be back for several months :(

My favorite line from Biggest Loser last night was "Are my abs showing?!"

I am going to go watch The Wizard of Oz on the big screen tonight. It will be awesome.

Even though Christmas is over, I still listen to Christmas music on Pandora and it makes me smile.

My friend Damon brought me this flower as a house warming gift. Isn't it just beautiful:

3 comments:

Lin said...

I love the Wizard of Oz & your flower is beautiful. Have fun tonight!

Writing Without Periods! said...

Love the voice of your blog...honest and clear.
Mary P.S. Pretty flower too.

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

GLEEEEEEEE! :'( OH! How I miss Glee!

 
The Perkster - Ramblings of a hungry fat girl. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino